Committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through health and safety protocols
As COVID-19 continues and the world evolves to the new normal, Divine Cave Experience Hotel continues its proactive efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests.
Please check the updated information before your travel at Protocols for Arrivals in Greece.
Health and Safety Protocols
The Hotel has developed an action plan and individual protocols for each department of the hotel to take measures, manage any suspected Covid-19 cases in order to prevent and limit the spread of the virus to staff and guests.
The action plan is in compliance with Greece's and International health organizations' guidelines and will be revised accordingly.
In line with the plan, the Health & Safety Coordinator of the hotel will supervise and ensure that the protocol is being followed and a doctor will be cooperating with the hotel, who will act on the instructions of Health Authorities.
- All Guests should use the hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Check-in time: 15h 00 Check-out time: 11h 00.
- Sanitizer dispensers, are placed at the hotel's reception, pool bar and restaurant bar.
- Public spaces indoors & outdoors, all areas and surfaces that are frequently touched, are regularly sanitized.
- Safe Spacing, guests should physically distance by at least 2m from other guests when standing at reception or public areas around the hotel.
- Restaurant and lounge tables are arranged to ensure physical distance is maintained.
- Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
- Reception items are disinfected every 4 hours.
- All rooms are sanitized and sealed before a new guest arrives.
- All bed linens and towels are washed at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- A Doctor is available at any time for our guests for consultation or medical services.
Improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices have been implemented in accordance to Health Organization's instructions.
- Steam appliance is used to clean all fabric surfaces.
- Individual antiseptic gel and antiseptic wipes or gel are provided to each guest upon arrival.
-All linens are washed at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- Improved air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- Daily cleaning and change of sheets, pillowcases and towels is carried out only upon request from guests.
Guest room high-touch items are thoroughly cleaned daily and disinfected after each check-out. Included as a minimum:
- AC controller
- Armchairs' armrest
- Coffee machine
- Door handles
- Furniture handles
- Lamps and all light switches
- Phone TV remote
- Room accessories (kettles, iron, hairdryer)
- Bathroom sink and taps
- Toilet seat, flush, splash wall, toilet brush
- Shower control taps
Food & Beverage
- Food & Beverage Outlets, sanitization will be increased throughout the day. A dedicated team sanitize indoor and outdoor furniture every morning and at the end of the day.
- Breakfast is served on an A la carte basis inside the room or on the rooftop cabana.
- Reservation for breakfast / lunch / dinner is required.
- Use of QR card menus are able to be scanned by guests smartphones.
- Safe distancing, hosts and restaurant managers ensure that guests maintain a safe physical distance when they arrive and dine in the restaurant.
- All staff wear masks, gloves and take all the hygiene measures for precaution.
Wellness Cave Area
- Spa and massage sessions must be booked in advance, with a maximum of two persons.
- Spa area will be thoroughly sanitized for 30 minutes after each appointment.
- Cleaning procedures and disinfecting procedures are enhanced in all SPA areas.
- Towels are changed in front of the guest prior each session.
- All towels are cleaned at a temperature of >70⁰C and ironed at 180⁰C.
All staff members:
- Are trained on practices for cleaning and disinfecting identified spots, on following hygiene rules to avoid transmitting the virus (frequent hand washing, avoiding handshakes, physical distancing, avoiding contact of hands with eyes, nose, and mouth, and respiratory hygiene).
- Are aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and able to provide information to guests.
- Are provided with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, face shields, waterproof aprons, etc.).
- Undergo thermal screening before every shift.